- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Mobimatter LTD collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
- Your public social media profile avatar if you create account with using either Google or Facebook options
- IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Mobimatter may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Firebase, Facebook (if you create account with one of these methods)
How will we use your data?
Mobimatter collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Provide you with customer support if you need it
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Mobimatter will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google, Microsoft, Facebook – Please refer to Cookies section below
When Mobimatter processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Mobimatter securely stores your data at servers belonging to large cloud computing providers, located in Netherlands and Germany. Your data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
Mobimatter will store your account, profile, order history, and similar data it has obtained from you until you choose to delete it anytime.
Data related to order / purchase of the telecommunications service will be stored for a period of not less than 5 years in order to comply with any lawful inquiry that may come from competent authorities.
Mobimatter would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Mobimatter from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send email to email@example.com with your request, which will be actioned upon within a period of 5 Working days.
What are your data protection rights?
Mobimatter would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Mobimatter for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Mobimatter correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Mobimatter to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Mobimatter erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Mobimatter restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Mobimatter’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Mobimatter transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving our efficiency in providing customer support
- Improving the performance of our products and services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Mobimatter uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Targeting / Advertising – Mobimatter uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Mobimatter sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics – Mobimatter uses these cookies to improve its products and services and provide you with better user experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can opt-out of advertising and analytics cookies when you first visit our website, or later on by deleting all cookies for mobimatter.com, then clicking on "manage preferences" on the cookie prompt.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us