Delivery, refunds and cancellation policy
This is MobiMatter LTD’s policy for Online Payments, Refunds and Cancellations (“Policy”). This policy applies to activities MobiMatter LTD (“Company”) engages in on its Website and Mobile App (“Website”).
Mobimatter follows the policies of the operator whose product has been sold. The customer should be aware of and agree to the following before making a purchase:
Once the eSIM has been downloaded to the phone, and/or package has been activated customer is eligible for Full or Partial Refund, as appropriate, only if
- the service does not work, or stops working, due to genuine product malfunction, or other technical faults in the product or the service,
- AND no resolution has been provided for more than 24 hours of after the customer has provided all necessary information to Mobimatter about the problem by using the troubleshooting tool at (mobimatter.com/troubleshoot)
Cancellations – Returns are possible only if the eSIM has not been downloaded / activated, cases such as:
- Ineligible device: Customer device is not capable of using the service, either due to lack of the necessary hardware or software restrictions,
- Change of mind: Customer no longer wants or needs the product or the service,
Cancellation / return fees will be applicable in line with the relevant operator policies.
Eligibility for refund DOES NOT APPLY in the following cases:
- Failure to seek assistance: Customer did not contact Mobimatter to get the situation diagnosed and get support with activating the service,
- Customer Induced Damage: Whether willingly or by mistake, the customer has damaged / invalidated the product (e.g, deletion of the eSIM, damaged or lost device, reset to factory settings, etc),
- Wrong purchase: Customer purchased and activated a wrong product by mistake, including cases where the customer is in non-covered country, or there is no coverage of the network listed in the product description.
- Partially used products and services: Including the cases where the customer has moved out of eligible network coverage area.
- Dissatisfaction with the service performance of the network
The above conditions are in their most stringent form. In practice, many operators have more lenient policies. The customer is advised to contact Mobimatter support by using the troubleshooting tool at ( mobimatter.com/troubleshoot) but should be aware that Mobimatter may not be able to offer any solution for the cases listed above.
The Website may offer its users to pay for services provided by its partners using their credit / debit cards, digital wallets, and other payment methods. MobiMatter will only process the payment once it receives confirmation from the relevant partner system that the user’s order has been placed successfully.
The Website user will receive payment confirmation by email on the email address given at the time of order, through a notification sent in an app, or both. The confirmation will be sent by the Company after the payment has been processed as soon as practically possible..
DELIVERY AND SHIPMENT.
Most of products sold on the Website (such as eSIM profiles, recharge top-ups, data and voice package add-ons, etc.) will be delivered instantly, with relevant information displayed on the screen and communicated to the user via e-mail. The partner service provider may separately intimate the Website user via its own systems (such as SMS message) regarding the successful purchase of its product.
In cases where physical shipment and delivery of the services is required (such as purchase of physical SIMs), the delivery will be performed either by MobiMatter or directly by the service provider. Wherever possible, the Website user will be kept informed of the shipment status via email and by phone. A Website user should contact our support team using the troubleshooting tool at mobimatter.com/troubleshoot if he has not received the shipment within the specified timeframe.
Should the Company charge the user for a service that does not get delivered due to a technical or logistical problem arising from either the Company or its partner service providers’ systems, and the Company the company cannot rectify the issue within 24 hours after the user provides all necessary information about the problem, the Website user shall be entitled for full refund.
The Company will, to the best of its abilities, track and identify such issues through its own systems and process the refunds automatically. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the Website user to ensure to bring such cases to the attention of the Company by contacting our support team by using the troubleshooting tool at mobimatter.com/troubleshoot if the service does not get delivered.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
The maximum liability of the Company will be the amount paid for the products. The company will not be liable for any damages, third party costs, or opportunity costs that may be incurred as a result of service not being delivered or failing to work as advertised.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS.
In case where the service has been successfully delivered to the Website user but not used, either due to the user no longer needing the service or the user being unable to use the service due to his own actions or omissions, or due to not having suitable hardware to use the service, the policies of the operator or service partner whose product was sold will prevail.
The Website user should be aware that in cases of digital products (eSIM QR Code, recharge top-up, data or voice package add-ons, bill payments, etc.) are not eligible for cancellations or returns. The Company will attempt to mediate between the end user and the service provider but does not in any way guarantee that any refund will be possible, whether or not the service has been used or not. The Company may at its own discretion decide to partially or fully refund a user of the Website.