Terms and conditions
SITE OPERATION: MOBIMATTER LTD is controls this Site from the Abu Dhabi Global Market (“ADGM”). If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt. Where optional extras or VAT applies, the transaction amount will be clarified to you as a user as “Total to pay” to avoid any confusion.
REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to MOBIMATTER LTD through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by MOBIMATTER LTD to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of MOBIMATTER LTD. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use MOBIMATTER LTD Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
MOBIMATTER REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mobimatter Rewards is a loyalty and promotional program of MobiMatter. Reward credits accumulated via the program can be used to purchase products and services offered on Mobimatter website and app. Reward credits are granted for free by Mobimatter and cannot be purchased independently.
- Mobimatter Rewards is only applicable for users who are signed in and have a Mobimatter user account. Users who sign-in to Mobimatter website or mobile app are automatically registered to the Mobimatter Rewards program and accept the Terms and Conditions listed herein.
- Rewards credits are granted for free and are denominated in USD. Rewards can only be used to purchase products and services sold at Mobimatter app or web. Rewards credit are non-transferrable, non-negotiable, and non-cashable.
- Accumulation and utilization of Mobimatter Rewards credits is subject to business rules determined by Mobimatter. Mobimatter reserves the right to amend the rules governing Rewards credit accumulation and utilization rules at any time without prior notice.
- Mobimatter Rewards credits will expire if no purchase is made over a 12-month period.
- Mobimatter can, at its own discretion, partially or fully revoke rewards credits of individual users, or discontinue the Rewards program for all users. No user shall have the right to contest any decision taken by Mobimatter regarding the Mobimatter Rewards program or individual or collective rewards credits.
Referral incentive is part of Mobimatter Rewards program. It is designed to encourage an existing Mobimatter customer (‘the Referrer’) to promote Mobimatter to a new customer (‘the Referee’). Both Referrers and the Referees are rewarded in form of Mobimatter Rewards credits.
- All Mobimatter signed-in customers who have made a purchase will be supplied with a unique Referral Code.
- Referral incentives are granted when a new user with no previous purchase history creates an account and makes a purchase using the Referral Code supplied by the Referrer.
- Referral Code use is optional, and the Referee may opt to choose another form of incentive instead. Referral incentives cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion, or incentive.
- Referral Code can be used only once and only during the first purchase of a new user. Regardless of whether a Referral Code was used by the Referee during the first purchase, it will not be applicable for subsequent purchases.
- Mobimatter can at its own discretion revoke individual customer or group of customers’ access to Referral program, if it suspects abuse, fraud, or suspicious activity.
- No user shall have the right to contest any decision made by Mobimatter concerning any aspect of the Mobimatter Rewards program and Referral incentive sub-program, interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, or the determination as to the qualification of entries.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain MOBIMATTER LTD’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. MOBIMATTER LTD will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. MOBIMATTER LTD may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to MOBIMATTER LTD, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted MOBIMATTER LTD an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. MOBIMATTER LTD may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against MOBIMATTER LTD for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to MOBIMATTER LTD. Any communication or materials you send to MOBIMATTER LTD will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by MOBIMATTER LTD for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and / or sponsorships.The advertisers and / or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws.MOBIMATTER LTD is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.